- Shorvac Lifestyle (India) Private Limited has developed a Mobile Application “FabHoods App”, an ERP software “FabHoods Admin ERP”, and a Website “FabHoods Website”. FabHoods App, FabHoods Admin ERP, and FabHoods Website shall be collectively referred to as “Service” or “FabHoods Service”.
- This Service is provided and operated by Shorvac Lifestyle (India) Private Limited and is intended for use as is.
- “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “FabHoods”, and “Company” shall mean Shorvac Lifestyle (India) Private Limited. “Customer” shall mean the “Person” or “Entity” subscribing to the FabHoods Service. “Shorvac Lifestyle (India) Private Limited” and the “Customer” shall be individually referred to as “Party” or collectively referred to as “Parties”.
- The “Subscription Plan” shall mean FabHoods Plan opted by the Customer. Subscribing to FabHoods will not give the Customer or the Users the right to FabHoods Title, Source Code, Trademark, Patents, and any other Intellectual Property. These rights are exclusively owned by Shorvac Lifestyle (India) Private Limited.
- By downloading/ using the FabHoods App or visiting FabHoods Website or visiting FabHoods Admin ERP, these terms shall automatically apply to you. You should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the FabHoods App or FabHoods Website or FabHoods Admin ERP. You’re not allowed to copy or modify the FabHoods App, FabHoods Admin ERP, and FabHoods Website; any part of the FabHoods App, FabHoods Admin ERP, and FabHoods Website or copy or modify our trademarks in any way. You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the FabHoods App, FabHoods Admin ERP, and FabHoods Website and you also shouldn’t try to translate the FabHoods App, FabHoods Admin ERP, and FabHoods Website into other languages or make derivative versions. The FabHoods Service itself, and all the trademarks, copyright, database rights, and other intellectual property rights related to it, belong to Shorvac Lifestyle (India) Private Limited.
- The FabHoods App stores data that you have provided to us in a restrictive manner, in order to provide our service in compliance with the governing law and to enhance user experience. It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the App secure. We, therefore, recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the FabHoods App won’t work properly or will not work at all.
- You should be aware that there are certain things that Shorvac Lifestyle (India) Private Limited will not take responsibility for. Certain functions of the App will require the Mobile/ Device to have an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi or data provided by your mobile network provider. Shorvac Lifestyle (India) Private Limited cannot take responsibility for the App not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, if you don’t have any of your data allowance left on the device, or if your internet connection is slow.
- If you’re using the App outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of the agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile network provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the App, or other third-party charges. In using the app, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the App outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the App, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the App. Along the same lines, Shorvac Lifestyle (India) Private Limited will never take responsibility for the way you use the App i.e. you need to make sure that your device stays charged. If it runs out of battery and you can’t turn it on to use the Service, Shorvac Lifestyle (India) Private Limited cannot accept responsibility.
- FabHoods uses industry-recognized and followed practices to protect user data. However, you must understand that nothing is 100% secure on the internet. FabHoods takes the utmost care to ensure data security and privacy of the user is maintained. Shorvac Lifestyle (India) Private Limited takes no responsibility for any type of breaches resulting due to issues and forces out of the control of Shorvac Lifestyle (India) Private Limited or FabHoods, like loss due to user negligence, device theft/ lost, device hack, and other similar issues.
- At some point, we may wish to update the App. The App is currently available on Android & IOS platforms – the requirements for both systems (and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the App to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if you want to keep using the App. Shorvac Lifestyle (India) Private Limited does not promise that it will always update the App so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the Android & IOS version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you.
- Users shall in all circumstances accept full responsibilities for their activities and accounts on FabHoods App, FabHoods Website, FabHoods Admin ERP. The users must be diligent and take the utmost care of their accounts on FabHoods App and FabHoods Admin ERP. Users agree to use the Service within Ethical and Legal limits. FabHoods is indemnified of all liabilities, claims, damages, litigations, and mishappenings arising due to use, non-use, misuse, theft, unlawful use, fraudulent use, deceptive use, harmful use, or unethical use of FabHoods Website, FabHoods App, or FabHoods Admin ERP by Customers, Users, and related parties.
- You should not rent or sell FabHoods Service to anyone without the explicit consent of FabHoods. You shall also not aid, engage, defraud, cheat, or commit any criminal or prohibited activities using the FabHoods Service.
- The User shall be liable to pay for all expenses incurred by FabHoods arising due to false claims, omissions, misrepresentations, fraud, cheating, etc by that User & associated entities.
- All the Users agree that FabHoods shall not be held liable for any downtime or operational issues in FabHoods Service which might arise due to events like pandemics, epidemics, accidents, natural calamities, man-made disasters, technical shortcomings, technological attacks, strikes, acts of God, lockdowns, terrorism, etc which are outside the scope of FabHoods control. However, FabHoods will take action to try and rectify the issues in congruence with the responsible entities.
- Shorvac Lifestyle (India) Private Limited through the FabHoods App, FabHoods Admin ERP, and FabHoods Website offer Progress Tracking and Communications App and ERP to Developers of Real Estate, Buyers (including their family members and co-owners) of Real Estate, and related entities.The Users understand that FabHoods just offers a technology platform and in no way guarantees a pre-defined level of efficiency, convenience, and satisfaction amongst the users of the Service.
- We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use industry acceptable means of protecting it:- FabHoods uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to secure your data. FabHoods uses secure servers to host the FabHoods App, FabHoods Admin ERP, and FabHoods Website. FabHoods doesn’t sell or trade User Data. FabHoods doesn’t have access to the user’s personal and critical information like net banking passwords, credit card/ debit card information: PIN, social media accounts, passwords, and any other financially sensitive information. FabHoods takes all the reasonably possible measures to protect the privacy of the users. However, users must remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Shorvac Lifestyle (India) Private Limited takes no responsibility for any type of breaches resulting due to issues and forces out of the control of Shorvac Lifestyle (India) Private Limited or FabHoods.
- FabHoods App requires certain device permissions to function smoothly and deliver all the features of the FabHoods App.
– Permission to access the Contacts and Phone/ Call feature to call the developer team, call Staff (only for Developers).
– Permission to access Camera to click Help-desk image, Progress Image, etc.
– Permission to access Device Storage to save/ upload images, documents, etc. The users can deny the permissions requested by the FabHoods app and then allow the permissions later only when they use certain features of the app. Users agree that their acceptance/ use of FabHoods Service is voluntary and is not forced upon by any entity.
- The Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take the necessary actions.
- Either party may terminate the contract in case of a material breach, insolvency, or bankruptcy of either of the parties. The contract shall be terminated by the way of a written notice submitted at least 30 days before the decided date of termination of the contract. The decision to terminate the contract shall be taken after all the possible ways to continue the contract are exhausted.
- The Users agree to bring to our attention any wrongful business practices conducted in the name of FabHoods by anyone.
- The Users shall report their grievances, instances of breach of contract, or their queries on an immediate basis at email@example.com or write to us at – 211, Shalimar Corporate Centre, 8-B, South Tukoganj, Indore, Madhya Pradesh- 452001, India.
- This Policy is effective as of 20/07/2021.